Download Samsung Galaxy S21 SM-G991W Firmware (flash file). Before moving towards the download button make sure you are downloading a file for your correct region code. We have shared the latest R (Android 11) latest version file.
These days many Samsung users are facing troubles while updating their mobile phones. But don’t worry you can update your phone manually as well. Download the latest official firmware file for SM-G991W. Before moving forward always check you are downloading the exact file for your device. In case of the wrong file, your phone may get into more trouble.
If you don’t know your device code, make sure to check it before downloading a file. The device code is available in the Settings-About section of the android device. All files available in chimeratoolpro.com are downloaded from official Samsung servers. We always endorse all users to download from official servers like Samsung Kies and others.
|Device||Galaxy S21 5G|
|Added Date||Nov - 2021|
How to Flash Galaxy S21 5G SM-G991W Firmware?
- Download the provided Samsung firmware file.
- Extract (Unzip).
- Use Odin Tool to flash. Download Odin file.
- Extract and Install Odin.
- Reboot Samsung phone and activate Download Mode. For activating download mode (Hold HOME + POWER + VOL DOWN buttons. / hold VOL DOWN + Bixby buttons).
- Connect your Samsung phone via USB Data Cable.
- After a successful connection, a blue sign will appear in Odin.
- Add downloaded firmware file (AP/BL/CP/CSC).
- Make sure the re-partition is not ticked.
- Click on START