Download Samsung Galaxy A80 Firmware flash file for model SM-A8050. This flash file CSC code is (TGY – Hong Kong SAR) and the product PDA version is A8050ZHU6DUJ6. Before moving towards the download button make sure you are downloading a file for your correct region code. We have shared the latest R (Android 11) version file which has a size of 4.1 GB.
If you don’t know your device code, make sure to check it before downloading a file. The device code is available in the Settings-About section of the android device.
All files available in chimeratoolpro.com are downloaded from official Samsung servers. We always endorse all users to download from official servers like Samsung Kies and others. In case of any damage, Samfirmpro will not responsible.
|CSC||TGY - Hong Kong SAR|
|OS||R (Android 11)|
|BIT (Binary/SW REV)||6|
|Added Date||Nov - 2021|
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A80 SM-A8050 Firmware?
1. Download the provided Samsung firmware file.
2. Extract (Unzip).
3. Use Odin Tool to flash. Download Odin file.
4. Extract and Install Odin.
5. Reboot Samsung phone and activate Download Mode.
For activating download mode (Hold HOME + POWER + VOL DOWN buttons. / hold VOL DOWN + Bixby buttons).
6. Connect your Samsung phone via USB Data Cable.
7. After successful connection a blue sign will appear in Odin.
8. Add downloaded firmware file (AP/BL/CP/CSC).
9. Make sure the re-partition is not ticked.
10. Click on START