Now Samsung Z Flip SM-F700F IMEI Repair can be done using Chimeratoolpro.com. If your mobile shows no signal of your SIM card or shows only emergency calls. This may occur be due to an invalid IMEI issue.
IMEI problems can occur for various reasons such as bricked while repairing, factory reset, upgrading, or installing a new ROM on your android device.
Note: This information is only shared to repair your device. The guide will help you if your android phone has an Existing IMEI number that was already given to you by the company. Changing one’s mobile IMEI can be risky and even illegal. We don’t support that.
How to repair SM-F700F IMEI?
- Your mobile phone must be MTK based phone.
- Root your phone.
- Note down your mobile IMEI number. It is can be found on the back of your phone and also available on the Packing Box.
- Download and Install ChimeraToolPro from the link below.
- Open Chimeratoolpro and Connect your phone with your computer using a USB cable.
- The tool will automatically detect the device. Select Repair.
- Enter a Valid IMEI number in both fields.
- Click on Start. When it’s complete click on Patch Certificate.
- Wait for the process to complete
- It will show a Successful message on the screen.