Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G SM-F7110 Firmware. You can download flash files for any Region and the Android OS. Please check that the model number is correct prior to downloading the file. The Model code is located under the phone’s About Section. Model information can also be found in the box.
|Device||Galaxy Z Flip3 5G|
Given Firmware Files are provided from the Official Samsung Server. We always advise, using Samsung’s utilities such as Samsung Smart Switch or Samsung Kies, to update Samsung galaxy devices. We are not responsible for any damage caused by using files.
How to use Galaxy Z Flip3 5G SM-F7110 Firmware?
- Extract the downloaded galaxy firmware using WinRAR or 7Zip.
- Download Odin Samsung Flash Tool.
- Open the Odin Execute file.
- Reboot SAMSUNG phone into Download Mode (Hold HOME + POWER + VOL DOWN buttons. / hold VOL DOWN + Bixby buttons and insert the USB Data Cable).
- Connect SAMSUNG phone with PC/laptop.
- After connecting the device you will get a blue sign in Odin.
- Insert the extracted firmware one by one to AP/PDA or (AP/BL/CP/CSC).
- Make sure the re-partition is not ticked.
- Press on the START button, and wait for a successful flash process.