How to repair SM-G973F IMEI?
- Your mobile phone must be MTK based phone.
- Root your phone.
- Note down your mobile IMEI number. It is can be found on the back of your phone and also available on the Packing Box.
- Download and Install ChimeraToolPro from the link below.
- Open Chimeratoolpro and Connect your phone with your computer using a USB cable.
- The tool will automatically detect the device. Select Repair.
- Enter a Valid IMEI number in both fields.
- Click on Start. When it’s complete click on Patch Certificate.
- Wait for the process to complete
- It will show a Successful message on the screen.
You may also be looking for;