Now Samsung SM-N976XN IMEI repair can be done using Chimeratoolpro.com. If your mobile showing no signal of your SIM card or show only emergency calls. This may occur be due to invalid IMEI issue.
IMEI problem can occur for various reasons such as bricked while repairing, factory reset, upgrading or installing a new ROM on your android device.
Note: This information is only shared to repair your device. The guide will help you if your android phone has an Existed IMEI number that was already given to you by the company. Changing one’s mobile IMEI can be risky and even illegal. We don’t support that.
How to repair SM-N976XN IMEI?
- Your mobile phone must be MTK based phone.
- Root you phone.
- Note down your mobile IMEI number. It is can be found on the back of your phone and also available on the Packing Box.
- Download and Install ChimeraToolPro from the link below.
- Open Chimeratoolpro and Connect your phone with Computer using USB cable.
- Tool will automatically detect device. Select Repair.
- Enter a Valid IMEI number in both fields.
- Click on Start. When its complete click on Patch Certificate.
- Wait for the process to complete
- It will show a Successful message on screen.